The reset button was set a long time ago on this place, but nothing ever happened after that. Well, we're going to try again, as mentioned in this post.
If you wish to join go here for how. Pretty simple. Currently, the only characters taken are:
You can try out for anyone else.
Now for some rules to help this place run smoothly.
- You must have some familiarity with the Yu Yu Hakusho series, especially the character you're playing. Knowledge of the Japanese version of the series is preferred but not required. The RP will be taking place at the end of the series, so feel free to tamper with things beyond that point.
- You must be capable of using decent grammar, spelling, etc.
- You need to post at least once weekly unless you have posted in the community or e-mailed homgsekrit (respectfully Genkai-mun), or witherlessroses (respectfully Karasu-mun) explaining that you won't be able to post for a while.
- Keep all prose RPing (third person, story type RPing) to the comm journal--this one.
- The journals are for first person journal entries and comments, just to keep everything tidy and organized.
- Keep all OOC posts locked, and prose RPs unlocked so people can read them and keep up to date on what's going on. That's fun to do.
- Tag the RPs with the characters that will be involved, so if people want to just find logs centering around their favourite character they can do so.
- Be considerate of other people. If you have a problem with someone, keep it to OOC conversation only, and if you don't know each other well, take it to the mods to deal with instead. Don't just handle it yourself. Above all, keep the drama out of the RP.
- Leading from that, remain IC, no matter what happens. Don't let OOC conflicts with other people influence how you have your character act towards their character.
- Please don't hold a grudge against someone over something that occured in the RP. That's just dumb. ~_~ Keep in character and out of character actions separate and realize something done to your character is nothing against you personally. In the same vein, people should be attacking the character, never the person through the attacks they make on the person's character.
- Yuri and Yaoi are both welcome, as much as Het-pairings, so please remain open-minded. If you feel you can't, then don't join, for your sake.
- No Original Characters. I will allow NPCs (non-playable characters), which would be characters that are necessary here and there, like someone at a supermarket, or someone from the past, like someone Youko robbed. Things of that nature. NPCs are *NON-PERMANENT* roles. Characters that just come and go, or animals. Try to keep the NPCs to a minimum.
- Remain IC (in character). Don't just have a past antagonist pop up and play nice with everyone out of the blue. Bring them into the plot, then gradually show us how they change, so we can understand how it works. Don't have Kurama suddenly not care about his mother and abandon her for Makai. Don't have Yukina suddenly just feel like wearing leather pants and.... Wait. I'm playing her. That shouldn't be a problem. Someone else can dress her up in leather and arm bands, though!
- Just have fun. This RP was once a crack RP, so no matter how insane the idea, as long as you can pull it off In Character, go for it.